What People are saying...
- If you're having trouble raising money, Victor will show you why, and show you what to do to fix it. These are the same principles I've used in my career. The unwritten rules are now written.
- I'm finally on the right track. Thanks so much. A must read to start on the right foundation.
- I really enjoyed the book. Quick read and right to the point. I will be sending it out as a recommended reading to my email list tomorrow morning, and will be mentioning it at the DurhamREI meeting on Wednesday night.
- This is great book on providing the step by step of raising capital. Most important, to me, was the relationship people have with their money. Meaning that of course we want a good return on our investment but the author puts the emphasis on the quality of the borrower, for example, does the borrower have a great team in place, what are his qualifications and the odds of returning at least the principal capital invested. This brings the element of trust which is huge in an investment and building that relationship that can last forever.
There are many good points/ideas in the book but what stands out are the 9 categories under Alignment. We look at these points when looking at a project to see if it is worthwhile but some don’t relay this information to our investors. Wouldn’t it be a good idea if we talk about the risk to our investors so they know that we are taking this under consideration AND we have a solution/mechanism in place in case it does happen. This book will need to be read more than once to remember all the fine points and keep it close for reference.
- I appreciate that you've taken the complicated, often "scary" world of raising capital and made it refreshingly simple. We need more business professionals in the world like you!
Please submit your book review in the form below. Thank you for your honest feedback.